|Resident (per semester)||Non-resident (per semester)||Resident (per hour)||Non-resident (per hour)||Walton College, MHA Program (per hour)|
|Tuition*||$4095||$8811||$455||$979||Collected by the Walton College of Business UA Fayetteville|
*Tuition rates expressed are per semester or per credit hour. Summer sessions are charged at the per hour rate listed.
|FY 2023-2024 College of Public Health Fees|
|Dissertation Fee for Doctoral Students||$120|
|Certificate of Public Health Exam Fee (1)||$300|
|Application Processing Fee||$50|
- The College of Public Health requires the Certificate of Public Health exam offered by the National Board of Public Health Examiners to be taken by all MPH and Certificate students when they complete their core courses. This fee will cover the cost the cost that will be incurred by the College for testing.
Mandatory Fees for all UAMS Students
|FY 2023-2024 Institutional Fees (all colleges)|
|Student Health Fee (Fall/Spring) 1||$145|
|Student Transportation Fee (per semester) 2||$78|
|Technology Fee (Fall/Spring) 3||$118|
|University Services Fee (Fall/Spring) 4||$480|
|Student Activity Fee (Fall/Spring) 5||$25|
|Standard Continuing Registration Fee (per semester) 6||$300|
|Late Payment Fee (twice per semester)||$50|
|Diploma Replacement Fee (per request)||$25|
|Transcript Fee (per request)||$10|
|Emergency Student Loan Fee (per request)||$10|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester as requested)||$35|
|Payment Plan Late Fee (per occurrence)||$50|
- The Student Health Fee is not charged to students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs and is not charged for the summer semester.
- The Student Transportation fee is not charged to students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs. For each term, students enrolled in programs on the Northwest campus will not be charged. Summer session rate is $39.
- The UAMS Technology Fee is charged to all students with the exception of students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs. They are charged one-half of the standard rate. This fee is not charged for the summer semester.
- The University Services Fee is not charged to undergraduate students taking less than 6 hours and Graduate students taking less than 5 hours. The fee is not charged for the summer semester. Students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs will be charged one-half of the standard rate.
- The Student Activity fee is not charged to students enrolled in approved, UAMS-designated 100% online programs. It is not charged for the summer semester.
- The Standard Continuing Registration Fee is charged to students actively engaged in a UAMS degree program but not enrolled in credit-bearing courses/activities, are preparing to fulfill graduation requirements and/or awaiting completion of final licensure tests.