|FY 2022-2023 Tuition Charges|
|Resident (per hour)||$318|
|Non-Resident (per hour)||$632|
|Accelerated BSN (NWA Campus), Resident (per hour)||$350|
|Accelerated BSN (NWA Campus), Non-Resident (per hour)||$632|
|Graduate Resident (per hour)||$486|
|Graduate Non-Resident (per hour)||$870|
|Resident DNP Program (per hour)||$486|
|Non-Resident DNP Program (per hour)||$870|
|Resident DNP – CRNA Program (annual rate of $22,539 charged over three semesters – summer, fall and spring)*||$7513|
|Non-Resident DNP – CRNA Program (annual rate of $33,801 charged over three semesters – summer, fall and spring)*||$11,267|
*The new Accelerated BSN program’s first term is Summer 2022. Students in this program will be charged FY2023 tuition and fees starting in the Summer term instead of the Fall term.
**Tuition is an annual rate that remains the same throughout the academic year. Student will be charged a flat rate per semester that will remain the same for three (3) semesters (summer, fall, spring). Any increase in tuition will be effective May 2023 or the date of the next incoming class.
|FY 2022-2023 Fees||Undergraduate||Graduate|
|Undergraduate Standardized Patient Fee (1)||$60||$0|
|Graduate Program Fee (fall/spring semesters) (2)||$0||$75|
|BSN Skills Kit (1st JR semester only)||$160||$0|
|Student Liability Insurance (per semester)||$20||$20|
|Application Fee (2)||$50||$50|
|Traditional Progression Test Fee (fall/spring semesters) (3)||$300||$0|
|Accelerated BSN Progression Test Fee (fall/spring semesters) (3)||$300||$0|
|Enrollment Deposit (4)||$150||$150|
|Enrollment Deposit – CRNA Program (4)||$0||$1000|
|Anesthesia Professional Liability Insurance/Student Liability Insurance (fall semester) (5)||$0||$275|
|CRNA Progression Fee (fall semester)||$0||$416|
- The CON Undergraduate Standardized Patient Fee is increasing by $10 as more simulations with standardized patients have continued to increase over the last two years to strengthen the students’ learning experience. This increase will support additional costs.
- The College of Nursing Graduate Program Fee is a generic fee that replaced the Advance Health Assessment fee previously charged to graduate students enrolled in the Advanced Health Assessment course. The $300 fee is to be spread across the program ($50/semester for 6 semesters). Additionally, $25 is included in this fee to cover the cost of Typhon, a nurse practitioner student tracking software. This fee is charged every fall and spring semester to students enrolled in graduate programs.
- The College of Nursing Progression Test fee includes the cost of ATI, ExamSoft, and Nursing Central for the BSN students. The fee should be charged every fall and spring to students enrolled in the BSN program and every fall, spring and summer for students enrolled in the Accelerated BSN program. Cost for ATI has increased and Hurst Next is being added as a new product to prepare students for the Next GEN NCLEX Exam.
- Although not a fee, this deposit is due upon acceptance, as a reservation of enrollment prior to actual registration. It is non-refundable, but will be applied to the first semester tuition if the applicant enrolls within a year.
- The Anesthesia Professional Liability Insurance/Student Liability Insurance is provided to students only by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA). The needed liability insurance for CRNAs is more comprehensive in the variety of anesthetizing locations in which they will gain clinical experiences.
- The CRNA Progression Fee includes the cost on AANA/NBCRNA Dual Enrollment, SEE Exam and Prodigy Anesthesia. All components are either required and/or will enhance performance with uniquely tailored assignments geared towards ensuring successful completion of the program.
Mandatory Fees for all UAMS Students
|FY 2022-2023 Institutional Fees (all colleges)|
|Student Health Fee (Fall/Spring) 1||$145|
|Student Transportation Fee (per semester) 2||$78|
|Technology Fee (Fall/Spring) 3||$118|
|University Services Fee (Fall/Spring) 4||$476|
|Student Activity Fee (Fall/Spring) 5||$25|
|Standard Continuing Registration Fee (per semester) 6||$250|
|Late Payment Fee (twice per semester)||$50|
|Diploma Replacement Fee (per request)||$25|
|Transcript Fee (per request)||$10|
|Emergency Student Loan Fee (per request)||$10|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester as requested)||$35|
|Payment Plan Late Fee (per occurrence)||$50|
- The Student Health Fee is not charged to students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs and is not charged for the summer semester.
- The Student Transportation fee is not charged to students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs. For each term, students enrolled in programs on the Northwest campus will not be charged. Summer session rate is $39.
- The UAMS Technology Fee is charged to all students with the exception of students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs. They are charged one-half of the standard rate. This fee is not charged for the summer semester.
- The University Services Fee is not charged to undergraduate students taking less than 6 hours and Graduate students taking less than 5 hours. The fee is not charged for the summer semester. Students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs will be charged one-half of the standard rate.
- The Student Activity fee is not charged to students enrolled in approved, UAMS-designated 100% online programs. It is not charged for the summer semester.
- The Standard Continuing Registration Fee is charged to students actively engaged in a UAMS degree program but not enrolled in credit-bearing courses/activities, are preparing to fulfill graduation requirements and/or awaiting completion of final licensure tests.