|FY 2023-2024 Tuition Charges|
|Resident (per semester)||$10122|
|Non-Resident (per semester)*||$20244|
|Resident Part-time (per hour)||$844|
|Non-Resident Part-time (per hr)||$1687|
*Tuition will be charged at the in-state resident rate for College of Pharmacy-Pharm. D. program only, for the following border states: LA, MO, MS, OK, TN, and TX.
|FY 2023-2024 College of Pharmacy Fees|
|Student Malpractice/Liability Insurance Fee (per semester)||$18|
|Standardized Patient Fee (per semester)||$150|
|Pre-NAPLEX Exam Cost Fee (4th year, fall semester only) 1||$65|
|Sterile Dispensing Training Laboratory Fee (per sem) P1 & P2 students||$100|
|NAPLEX Prep Course (per semester) 2||$65|
|Experiential Education Fee||$262|
|Student Application Fee||$100|
|Enrollment Deposit 3||$200|
|Immunization Training P1 (spring only) 4||$125|
|Professional Development Fee (per semester) 5||$25|
|Simulated Electronic Medical Record Fee (per semester) 6||$15|
|Decision Support Technology (per semester) 7||$85|
|Electronic Test Delivery Software 8||$35|
1. The Pre-NAPLEX Exam covers the cost of the Pre-NAPLEX exam for P4 students (fall semester only).
2. The NAPLEX Prep Course fee is spread out over the duration of the program to cover the cost of an externally provided prep course to improve the NAPLEX pass rate.
3. Although not a fee, this deposit is due upon acceptance, as a reservation of enrollment prior to actual registration. It is non-refundable, but will be applied to the first semester tuition if the applicant enrolls within a year.
4. Immunization Training by APhA is required by most state Boards of Pharmacy to administer immunizations. This training is done in the P1 year.
5. The Professional Development Fee is used to subsidize the current Student Activity Fee funding for professional development activities specific to the COP students.
6. The Simulated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) licenses are purchased for all P2 and P3 students at an annual cost of $60/license. The cost is spread over 4 years.
7. Decision Support Technology for students include device-based LexiComp and AccessPharmacy fees.
8. Electronic Test Delivery Software secures test delivery for onsite and removte testing for P1,P2 and P3 semester only.
Mandatory Fees for all UAMS Students
|FY 2023-2024 Institutional Fees (all colleges)|
|Student Health Fee (Fall/Spring) 1||$145|
|Student Transportation Fee (per semester) 2||$78|
|Technology Fee (Fall/Spring) 3||$118|
|University Services Fee (Fall/Spring) 4||$480|
|Student Activity Fee (Fall/Spring) 5||$25|
|Standard Continuing Registration Fee (per semester) 6||$300|
|Late Payment Fee (twice per semester)||$50|
|Diploma Replacement Fee (per request)||$25|
|Transcript Fee (per request)||$10|
|Emergency Student Loan Fee (per request)||$10|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester as requested)||$35|
|Payment Plan Late Fee (per occurrence)||$50|
- The Student Health Fee is not charged to students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs and is not charged for the summer semester.
- The Student Transportation fee is not charged to students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs. For each term, students enrolled in programs on the Northwest campus will not be charged. Summer session rate is $39.
- The UAMS Technology Fee is charged to all students with the exception of students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs. They are charged one-half of the standard rate. This fee is not charged for the summer semester.
- The University Services Fee is not charged to undergraduate students taking less than 6 hours and Graduate students taking less than 5 hours. The fee is not charged for the summer semester. Students enrolled in UAMS-designated 100% online programs will be charged one-half of the standard rate.
- The Student Activity fee is not charged to students enrolled in approved, UAMS-designated 100% online programs. It is not charged for the summer semester.
- The Standard Continuing Registration Fee is charged to students actively engaged in a UAMS degree program but not enrolled in credit-bearing courses/activities, are preparing to fulfill graduation requirements and/or awaiting completion of final licensure tests.