The Student Wellness Program and the Psychiatric Research Center (PRI) are pleased to present a series of seminars to enrich your relationships. Chelsea Wakefield, Ph.D., Director of the Couples Center at PRI, is a nationally recognized couples/marital/sex therapist. She has graciously agreed to present the series of seminars to our students each semester. Faculty are also welcome.
Past seminars hosted by Dr. Wakefield
- Healthy Relationships in the Holiday Season
- Good Relationships: Establishing and Sustaining Them in Your Busy Life
- Managing Romantic Relationships in Your Busy Life
- Long Distance Relationships
- Good Relationships: Establishing and Sustaining Them in Your Busy Life (Note: Due to a technical glitch, audio does not start until about 7 minutes of video)
- Sexual Intelligence: How to Have a Fulfilling Sexual Relationship
- Healthy Relationships for a Happy Holiday Season
If you have any comments or suggestions of relationship topics you would like to see us present, please email us at email@example.com.